HOW TO PURCHASE
To help manage wait times with the very busy Disney’s Health & Fitness Expo, you will be able to reserve a time to visit the New Balance booth. To make your reservation, just follow the steps below.
- Upon arrival at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex, visit Champion® Stadium (footprints like the ones above will guide you!)
- Follow New Balance signs in Champion Stadium to the New Balance Staff
- Register a reservation time with the New Balance Staff
- After reserving, you will receive a text message/email confirming your reservation time
- When your reserved time is almost ready, you will receive a second text message/email directing you to a side entrance door of the Jostens Center
- At your confirmed time, you will receive a final test message/email to head to the New Balance booth for your new shoes
THING TO KNOW (BEFORE YOU GO)
Prices range from $72 to $125 depending on the model and design of the shoe, and all Guests attending the Expo may purchase up to four shoe liners, four adult shoes and two kid shoes. Unfortunately, when making your reservation time, you cannot reserve a specific model, design or size of shoe, and while shoes are available on a first-come, first-served basis, New Balance has taken steps to have enough shoes on hand to meet the demand.