My 2014 RunDisney Challenge….
In 2012 I did the Disney Marathon. In 2013 I did the Goofy’s Race and a Half Challenge (Half Marathon on Saturday & Full Marathon on Sunday). In 2014, I’m not insane enough to do the Dopey; however, I am going to be doing a lot of traveling to complete the Disney Coast to Coast Challenge.
To accomplish this feat, you have to run at least a half marathon at Walt Disney World in Florida and a half marathon at Disneyland California. Next weekend, I will do the Goofy’s Race and a Half Challenge again at Walt Disney World. Then, in September, we are planning to go out to California to do the Disneyland Half Marathon. To get the Coast to Coast medal, you have to do the two races in a calendar year.
Here are the qualifying events:
1) Complete one of the following runDisney Races at the Walt Disney World® Resort:
- Walt Disney World® Marathon
- Walt Disney World® Half Marathon
- Goofy’s Race and a Half Challenge
- Dopey Challenge
- Disney Princess Half Marathon
- Glass Slipper Challenge
- Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon
2) Complete one of the following runDisney Races at Disneyland® Resort:
- Tinker Bell Half Marathon
- Disneyland® Half Marathon
- Dumbo Double Dare