I found this today, and thought I would share it. Please share with your non-running friends and family. It is 10 Things Not To Say To A Marathoner and then 10 things runners would rather hear instead. I will list them here, but click the link for the details.
1. Why aren’t you losing weight?
2. Running is so boring.
3. Why are you so upset over an injury?
4. Are you sure it is safe to do a marathon?
5. Your feet look disgusting.
6. You’re almost there.
7. I can’t believe YOU are running a marathon!
8. So, how far is THIS marathon?
9. Don’t you feel guilty all that time away from your family?
10. So, did you beat Oprah’s time?