Posted on the Disney Parks blog on July 22nd, 2014 by Jennifer Fickley-Baker, Social Media Manager
- Our Walt Disney Imagineers viewed 156 episodes of “The Twilight Zone” for inspiration when creating The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror.
- The ride vehicle is an elevator car.
- The storyline of the attraction sets the date as Halloween night – October 31, 1939.
- The architecture of the tower was inspired by multiple Southern California landmarks, such as the Biltmore Hotel and the Mission Inn.
- The building features 27,000 roof tiles.
- The outdoor queue area features the songs “Inside” by Fats Waller and “Mood Indigo” by Duke Ellington.
- The grounds of the Hollywood Tower Hotel were inspired by…
View original post 305 more words