After reading This Mama Runs on Cupcakes posts on her Top 5 Posts of 2014, I thought it was a neat idea. So I went back and looked at by stats and this was my top 5 most viewed posts of 2014. Enjoy!
1. Jeff Galloway’s Clothing Thermometer – This was actually a post from December 2013, but it continues to get an enormous amount of hits, even though all it does is references Jeff Galloway’s page on determining the best running clothing for the various temperatures.
2. 2014 Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend (Half) Race Recap – This was my second time doing the Goofy Challenge and my third marathon. This is always a great race weekend at Walt Disney World, so I encourage you to get it on your running bucket list.
3. Walt Disney World Race Packing List – This post has obviously been a tremendous help for others. It was originally written to help myself not to forget something for the Walt Disney Marathon race weekend, but thought I would share it, and you liked it!
4. 5 Mile Fartlek Treadmill Training – This is just a training run you can use on a treadmill to help with increasing your times. I gathered it from another site, but it has been hit a lot this past year.
5. 50 By 50 Challenge – Well this one was encouraging to see. Thanks for viewing my challenge to run a half marathon in all fifty states before I turn fifty! Take on the challenge for yourself (because my wife says I need people to travel with to all these states to help with our budget!)